Enjoy FREE WiFi to stay connected & share your wonderful holiday
The BEST feature is the BEACH
Views and Lifestyle is exactly what it’s all about.
$ 450 / night
- December to January School Holidays
& Easter Long Weekend
Included with your Beach-Front Holiday Accommodation…
- Complimentary Kayaks
- Beach kart for transporting Kayaks to the water (life jackets included)
- Electric oven/hotplates
- Top loading washing machine
- Toaster, pots & pans, electric jug, gas heater
- Guest towels
- Crockery glassware for more than 10
- Gas 6-burner BBQ
- Iron and ironing board, pegs
- Ceiling fans in all rooms throughout the beach house
- Indoor and outdoor clothes line and pegs
- All bed linen, quilts, pillows
- Fully equipped kitchen with huge Ceasarstone island bench
- 1 triple leather lounge, 1 double leather lounge and 2 singles sofas
- High Definition LED TV with blu-ray DVD player plus a selection of films
- TV series and childrens movies
- Sony PlayStation with games
- Music player with iPod dock and CD/SD/USB
- Book library
- Board games
- Large solid outdoor table + deck chairs for 8
- Large market umbrella and stand
- Initial supply of tea, coffee
- Other kitchen basics are provided
- Beach chairs and beach umbrella
- Boogy boards for the children
- Portacot and high chair available upon request
- Enclosed deck with gates – safe for children
What you need to bring
Checklist of items you need to supply.
- All food requirements
- washing machine powder (if using washing machine)
- garbage bags (large)
- toilet paper (provided for first 2 days)
- paper napkins
- all personal hygiene effects
- sunscreens and hats
- first aid kit
- torch (esp. important if arriving at night)
- beach towels
We will provide all the bathroom towels. Straw beach mats are also provided.
The house uses rainwater. Please boil the rainwater for drinking or bring your own bottled or cask water.
Swimming, Boating and Fishing
One of Australia’s best beaches is but a few steps from the front door of the beach house. It offers safe swimming for children and is ideal for water sports like jet skis, canoeing or sailing. Boats can be launched from the ramp on the beach just in front of the beach house. Fishing in the bay and beyond is a must for anglers with the sought-after King George Whiting always a popular catch.
IGA supermarket in Penneshaw is open 7 days.
At Island Beach you can buy bread, milk, daily newspapers, incidentals, BBQ gas and fuel at Carey’s Store. To get there from Island Star beach house go to the end of Penguin Street, turn right onto Island Beach Road and it is about 1.5km on the left. Check opening times at the store.